<transcy>Zahlungen & Rückerstattungen</transcy>
PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The Client may remedy the price of the Goods and Services and any costs associated with the supply of the Goods and Services in accordance with the Contract in the following ways:
- payment on delivery at the place specified by the Client in the Order,
- by wire transfer to the Company's account No. 115-3074940277 / 0100 held at Komerční banka, as (hereinafter referred to as the "Company's Account"),
- or by other methods specified in the web interface of the Shop.
- Along with the price of the goods or services, the Client is obliged to pay to the Company in the agreed amount all costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods or services. The price, unless expressly stated otherwise, also means all costs associated with the packaging of the goods or services supplied.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Contract, the Company shall not require any deposit or other similar payment from the Client. This is without prejudice to the provision on the obligation to pay the price in advance (Article 6).
- In the case of payment in cash, the price shall be payable on receipt of the goods or commencement of the provision of services. In the case of a non-cash payment method, the price shall be payable within fifteen days of the conclusion of the Contract.
- In the case of a non-cash payment method, the Client is obliged to pay the price of the Goods and Services indicating the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of a non-cash payment method, the Client's obligation to pay the price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the Company's Account.
- The Company shall be entitled, in particular if there is no further confirmation of the order by the Client (Article 6), to require payment of the full price before the goods are dispatched to the Client or the service is commenced. Section 2119 (1) of the Civil Code shall not apply.
- Any discounts on the price of goods or services provided by the Company to the Client cannot be combined. Only the discount that the Client chooses, i.e. the discount that is most advantageous for the Client, shall apply.
- If this is customary in the course of business or if provided for by generally binding legislation, the Company shall issue the Client with a tax document - an invoice - in respect of payments made under the Contract. The Company is a payer of value added tax. The tax document - invoice is issued by the Company to the Client after payment of the price of the goods and is sent in electronic form to the Client's e-mail address.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- If the Client is not a legal person or a person acting in the course of concluding the Contract in the course of his business or profession, then:
- the Client acknowledges that, in accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw, inter alia, from a contract for the supply of perishable goods or goods that have been modified in accordance with the Client's wishes or on behalf of the Client from a contract for the supply of perishable goods or goods, which has been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery, from a contract for the supply of goods in sealed packaging which the consumer has removed from the packaging and , for reasons of hygiene, such goods cannot be returned, or from a contract for the supply of an audio or visual recording or a computer program if the original seal has been broken,
- unless it is a case where it is not legally possible to withdraw from the Contract, the Client shall have the right to withdraw from the Contract within fourteen days of receipt of the goods in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829(1) of the Civil Code, provided that where the subject matter of the Contract is several types of goods or the supply of several sub-components, such period shall run from the date of receipt of the last delivery of the goods. Withdrawal from the Contract must be sent to the Company within the period specified in the preceding sentence. The Client may use the specimen form provided by the Company, which is attached to the General Terms and Conditions, to make the withdrawal. The Client shall send the withdrawal from the Contract to the Company's registered office address,
- in the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract pursuant to Article 1.2, the Contract shall be cancelled from its inception. The Goods must be returned to the Company's registered office within fourteen days of withdrawal from the Contract. If the Client withdraws from the Contract, the Client shall bear the costs of returning the Goods to the Company, even if the Goods cannot be returned by normal postal means due to their nature. The Company shall refund the payment received from the Client within fourteen days of withdrawal from the Contract. However, the Company shall not be obliged to return the funds received to the Client until the Client has returned the Goods to the Company or proved that the Goods have been dispatched to the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled to withdraw from the Contract at any time until the goods have been received by the Client or the service has commenced. In such case, the Company shall refund the Client without undue delay the payment by non-cash means to the account designated by the Client.
- If a gift is given to the Client in connection with the conclusion or performance of the Contract, the gift agreement between the Company and the Client shall be concluded with the operative condition that in the event of withdrawal from the Contract the gift agreement shall become ineffective , and the Client shall be obliged to return the gift accordingly in accordance with the provisions of Article 1.3.
- The Company shall be entitled to unilaterally set off any claim for damages incurred in connection with the returned goods against the Client's right to return the money.